- "Do you see, do you see?" he shrieked, pale and infuriated.
- But before he had uttered the words, Vrublevsky, with a confused and infuriated face, shook his fist at Grushenka, shouting: "You low harlot!"
- He has cunning, animal cunning—he knew how to infuriate me.
- What infuriated Ivan more than anything was the aggressive, insolent tone to which Smerdyakov persistently adhered.
There are no more uses of "infuriate" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She was infuriated by his rude behavior.
- it infuriated me to think that not too long ago I, like this boy, had foolishly played the clown.
Go to more samples
Daniel Keyes -- Flowers for Algernon