- Let her forgive him for herself, if she will, let her forgive the torturer for the immeasurable suffering of her mother’s heart.
- You ask for a certain sum, for three thousand, but I can give you more, immeasurably more, I will save you, Dmitri Fyodorovitch, but you must listen to me.
- Once in infinite existence, immeasurable in time and space, a spiritual creature was given on his coming to earth, the power of saying, "I am and I love."
There are no more uses of "immeasurable" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- "While I’m sure we’re all immeasurably relieved that you’ll be looking after the Blackthorn children," said Luke, "Helen is one of them.
Cassandra Clare -- City of Heavenly Fire
- I settled into rituals, which improved the quality of my existence immeasurably.
Go to more samples
Piper Kerman -- Orange Is the New Black