- He went out, shouting and gesticulating.
- Over the hurdle in the garden, Dmitri, mounted on something, was leaning forward, gesticulating violently, beckoning to him, obviously afraid to utter a word for fear of being overheard.
- Then he began at once speaking with loud, nervous haste, gesticulating, and in a positive frenzy.
There are no more uses of "gesticulate" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The moderator turned her microphone off, leaving us to see her gesticulations, but not hear her words.
- I couldn’t hear what they were saying or see their faces, but by their gesticulations, I’m sure they were angry at each other.
Go to more samples