- The sun was low in the west, and the breeze soft and languorous that came up from the south, charged with the seductive odor of the sea.
- The voice of the sea is seductive; never ceasing, whispering, clamoring, murmuring, inviting the soul to wander for a spell in abysses of solitude; to lose itself in mazes of inward contemplation.
- He did not say good night until she had become supple to his gentle, seductive entreaties.
- A vision—a transcendently seductive vision of a Mexican girl arose before her.
- The voice of the sea is seductive, never ceasing, whispering, clamoring, murmuring, inviting the soul to wander in abysses of solitude.
- Her seductive voice, together with his great love for her, had enthralled his senses, had deprived him of every impulse but the longing to hold her and keep her.
There are no more uses of "seduce" in the book.
Show samples from other sources