- They seemed never before to have weighed much against the abundance of her husband’s kindness and a uniform devotion which had come to be tacit and self-understood.
- It was filled with friandises, with luscious and toothsome bits—the finest of fruits, pates, a rare bottle or two, delicious syrups, and bonbons in abundance.
- She was hungry again, for the Highcamp dinner, though of excellent quality, had lacked abundance.
- She slipped a card in the box, on which she scribbled a tender message and sent an abundance of kisses.
There are no more uses of "abundant" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Farmers in the region enjoy good soil, moderate temperatures, and an abundant supply of water.
- The country has abundant resources.
Go to more samples