- The nuptials he disclaims I urge no more: Let him pursue the promis’d Latian shore.
- But, when he found that Juno’s pow’r prevail’d, And all the methods of cool counsel fail’d, He calls the gods to witness their offense, Disclaims the war, asserts his innocence.
- "His fear at length dismiss’d, he said: ’Whate’er My fate ordains, my words shall be sincere: I neither can nor dare my birth disclaim; Greece is my country, Sinon is my name.
- The thing call’d life, with ease I can disclaim, And think it over-sold to purchase fame."
There are no more uses of "disclaim" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- we disclaim any responsibility for the accident
- She disclaims any knowledge of such abuses.
Go to more samples