- Inviolable pow’rs, ador’d with dread!
- Undaunted worth, inviolable truth!
- Think on a king’s inviolable word; And think on Turnus, her once plighted lord: To this false foreigner you give your throne, And wrong a friend, a kinsman, and a son.
- The Thund’rer said, And shook the sacred honors of his head, Attesting Styx, th’ inviolable flood, And the black regions of his brother god.
There are no more uses of "inviolable" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Their lessons always proved invaluable and inviolable.
Piper Kerman -- Orange Is the New Black
- All this was inviolable, like any set of natural laws.
Go to more samples
Chang-rae Lee -- A Gesture Life