- These drop the shield, and those the lance forego, Or on their shoulders bear the slacken’d bow.
- These are the foreign foes, whose impious band, Like that rapacious bird, infest our land: But soon, like him, they shall be forc’d to sea By strength united, and forego the prey.
- Forego the vantage of your horse, alight, And then on equal terms begin the fight: It shall be seen, weak woman, what you can, When, foot to foot, you combat with a man," He said.
There are no more uses of "forgo" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I forgo the blush, since there no longer seems to be a need for it.
Colleen Hoover -- Slammed
- So I’d have to forgo some privacy for a few days, so what?
Go to more samples
Kiera Cass -- The Elite