- As Helenus enjoin’d, we next adore Diana’s name, protectress of the shore.
- Oft, since he breath’d his last, in dead of night His reverend image stood before my sight; Enjoin’d to seek, below, his holy shade; Conducted there by your unerring aid.
- For this are various penances enjoin’d; And some are hung to bleach upon the wind, Some plung’d in waters, others purg’d in fires, Till all the dregs are drain’d, and all the rust expires.
There are no more uses of "enjoin" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Her moral outlook enjoins her to treat every person with dignity.
- Environmentalist seek to enjoin the drilling on the grounds that it is unnecessary and dangerous.
Go to more samples