- He experimented with several different creeds, attended services, donated large sums and switched to another faith.
- It was not to be the temple of any particular creed, but an interdenominational, non-sectarian monument to religion, a cathedral of faith, open to all.
- We want to capture—in stone, as others capture in music—not some narrow creed, but the essence of all religion.
- This column is not the supporter of any particular creed, but simple decency demands that we respect the religious convictions of our fellow men.
There are no more uses of "creed" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
Martin Luther King Jr.
- If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other cause for prejudice by noon.
Go to more samples