- To love her for her vices is to defile all virtue for her sake-and that is a real tribute of love, because you sacrifice your conscience, your reason, your integrity and your invaluable self-esteem.
- They were both performing an expected routine, a routine invented by someone and imposed upon them, performing it in mockery, in hatred, in defiling parody on its inventors.
- Their faces had a look of secrecy, the look of partners in guilt, the furtive, smutty look of children defiling someone’s clean fence by chalking sneaky scratches intended as symbols of obscenity.
There are no more uses of "defile" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- They defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it.
- He believes any non-Muslim in Saudi Arabia defiles the holy land.
Go to more samples