- Of all these Thebans none so deems but thou.
- Therefore, my father, cling not to one mood, And deemed not thou art right, all others wrong.
- Take it all in all, I deem A man’s first duty is to serve himself.
- Nor did I deem that thou, a mortal man, Could’st by a breath annul and override The immutable unwritten laws of Heaven.
- Alas, my piety is impious deemed.
- CHORUS I know not, but strained silence, so I deem, Is no less ominous than excessive grief.
There are no more uses of "deemed" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The producer deemed her too old to play the role.
- The chemical was deemed unsafe to use in children’s products.
Go to more samples