- It followed therefore that any Cyanide in the drink must have been put there by Anthony Marston himself.
- Either Anthony Marston meant to do away with himself before he came here, and therefore came prepared-or else-
- "And therefore?" said Armstrong.
- And therefore another kind of puzzle.
- You will appreciate, therefore, that the odds against you if you choose to resist will be somewhat heavy.
- They know, therefore, that one of the ten people on the island was not a murderer in any sense of the word, and it follows, paradoxically, that that person must logically be the murderer.
- Philip said softly: "And therefore, will I tend you my revolver?
- The Assistant Commisioner said: … Inspector Maine said: "And therefore, Sir, there must have been some one else on the island.
There are no more uses of "therefore" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Kim is taller than Ashley. Ashley is taller than Anna. Therefore, Kim is taller than Anna.
- It has not been approved for use in this country. Therefore, you cannot buy it here.
Go to more samples