- "It is your best work, Basil, the best thing you have ever done," said Lord Henry, languidly.
- The wind shook some blossoms from the trees, and the heavy lilac blooms, with their clustering stars, moved to and fro in the languid air.
- The two men sauntered languidly to the table, and examined what was under the covers.
- There was something in his low, languid voice that was absolutely fascinating.
- He opened the St. James’s languidly, and looked through it.
- But won’t you miss your train?" said Dorian Gray, languidly, as he passed up the steps and opened the door with his latch-key.
There are no more uses of "languid" in the book.
Show samples from other sources