- There will have to be an inquest, of course, and you must not be mixed up in it.
- The inquest is to take place this afternoon.
- Dorian shook his head, and a look of annoyance passed over his face at the mention of the word "inquest."
- —An inquest was held this morning at the Bell Tavern, Hoxton Road, by Mr. Danby, the District Coroner, on the body of Sibyl Vane, a young actress recently engaged at the Royal Theatre, Holborn.
- Finally he murmured, in a stifled voice, "Harry, did you say an inquest?
- He read the following paragraph: "INQUEST ON AN ACTRESS.
There are no more uses of "inquest" in the book.
Show samples from other sources