- However, I am quite ready to enter your name, should your answers be what a really affectionate mother requires.
- However, that could easily be altered.
- However, I don’t mind hard work where there is no definite object of any kind.
- However badly he may have behaved to you in the past he is still your brother.
- However, you have got to catch the four-five, and I hope you will have a pleasant journey back to town.
- I am not sure, however, that the news inspires me with feelings of unmixed delight.
- However, I will tell you quite frankly that I have no brother Ernest.
- I am glad, however, that he made up his mind at the last to some definite course of action, and acted under proper medical advice.
- My own decision, however, is unalterable.
- However, as your present mood seems to be one peculiarly secular, I will return to the church at once.
Show more again
- I did my best, however, though I was out of practice.
- ] However, it makes no matter, for, now that I look at the inscription inside, I find that the thing isn’t yours after all.
There are no more uses of "however" in the play.
To see samples from other sources, click a word sense below:
as in: However, complications may...
despite that (Used to connect contrasting ideas. Other synonyms could include in spite of that, nevertheless, nonetheless, and on the other hand.)
as in: However much she tried...
to whatever degree (regardless of how much)
as in: However you do it, get it done!
in whatever way