- This new cargo was destined for the coast of the Duchy of Lucca, and consisted almost entirely of Havana cigars, sherry, and Malaga wines.
- But Andrea drew a cigar-case from his pocket, took a Havana, quietly lit it, and began smoking.
- "Oh, take it—take it," said the count; "Haidee is almost as civilized as a Parisian; the smell of an Havana is disagreeable to her, but the tobacco of the East is a most delicious perfume, you know."
There are no more uses of "Havana" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She began to imagine a romantic weekend in Havana.
Judy Blume -- In the Unlikely Event
- His family had fled Havana in 1944 and he’d grown up in a Spanish-speaking family in Miami.
Go to more samples
Joshua Davis -- Spare Parts