- I have some recollection, Wilson, that you had among your boys a lad named Cartwright, who showed some ability during the investigation.
- The postmaster, who was also the village grocer, had a clear recollection of the telegram.
- The incidents of the next few days are indelibly graven upon my recollection, and I can tell them without reference to the notes made at the time.
- Now, however, I have arrived at a point in my narrative where I am compelled to abandon this method and to trust once more to my recollections, aided by the diary which I kept at the time.
- Carere has blurred my recollection of Baskerville Hall.
There are no more uses of "recollect" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I think I recollect that she was away at college that year.
- I don’t recollect her name, but I’d recognize her.
Go to more samples