- ’Yes, sir,’ replied Oliver, in a low, tremulous voice.
- Only me,’ replied a tremulous voice.
- ’Ho, ho, there!’ cried a tremulous voice in the rear.
- There is no possibility of any mistake on your part, my boy, is there?’ demanded the gentleman in a tremulous voice.
- ’Not alone, my dear, nor unprotected, neither,’ submitted Mr. Bumble, in a voice tremulous with fear: (I am here, my dear.
There are no more uses of "tremulous" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She spoke timidly in a tremulous voice.
- She tried to sound confident, but her voice was tremulous.
Go to more samples