- A decent annuity would have restored her thoughts to their old train, at once.
- It would have been worth a small annuity to have beheld that; let alone Miss Price’s evident joy at making them jealous, and Nicholas Nickleby’s happy unconsciousness of making anybody uncomfortable.
- France, and an annuity that would support you there in luxury, would give you a new lease of life, would transfer you to a new existence.
- Ralph followed him, with a steady look, to the door; and, turning to the bridegroom, when they were again alone, said, ’Mark my words, Gride, you won’t have to pay HIS annuity very long.
There are no more uses of "annuity" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The annuity does not increase with inflation.
- The annuity is fixed and insured, but if the economy gets bad enough, the annuity can decrease.
Go to more samples