- ’Oh, I never see them,’ he remarked; ’and, moreover, the changes take place inside, you know.’
- Moreover, I respected the fellow.
- Moreover, he pointed out that if the warning to approach cautiously were to be followed, we must approach in daylight—not at dusk, or in the dark.
There are no more uses of "moreover" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The company has too much debt. Moreover, it is responsible for a long term lease on expensive office space.
- Many graduates have high college debt. Moreover too many of them haven’t found good-paying jobs.
Go to more samples