- You don’t expect to be set up in a coach and six, and to be fed on turtle soup and venison, with a gold spoon, as a good many of ’cause do!’
- I see traces of the turtle soup, and venison, and gold spoon in this.
- That object is, to be fed on turtle soup and venison with a gold spoon.
- Now, they’re not a-going — none of ’cause — ever to be fed on turtle soup and venison with a gold spoon.
- He means turtle soup and venison, with a gold spoon, and that he wants to be set up with a coach and six.
There are no more uses of "venison" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- When I entered the cabin Mike was frying a panful of venison steak, while Ootek looked on.
Farley Mowat -- Never Cry Wolf
- I had a lovely dinner of venison steak with a leaf salad and a bowl of delicately spiced tomato soup.
Go to more samples
Patrick Rothfuss -- The Name of the Wind