- "I don’t see that ’tis any business of ours," Smallbury murmured dubiously.
- The inquiring farmer would edge away and shake his head dubiously.
- "You see, he’s not a coarse, ignorant man, for he was well brought up," said Matthew, dubiously.
- "But is it safe, ma’am, after what’s been said?" asked her companion, dubiously.
There are no more uses of "dubious" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She was dubious, but agreed to come with us anyway.
- She has a dubious reputation. I wouldn’t count on her.
Go to more samples