- ’It was not judicious, sir, I am willing to admit,’ said Mr. Mell.
- ’Which was injudicious, Trot,’ said my aunt, ’but well meant.
- David, I wish to God I had had a judicious father these last twenty years!’
- I am not about to be hipped again, David; but I tell you, my good fellow, once more, that it would have been well for me (and for more than me) if I had had a steadfast and judicious father!’
There are no more uses of "judicious" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is judicious when spending her money.
- And when it was made plain who Kino was, the doctor grew stern and judicious at the same time.
Go to more samples
John Steinbeck -- The Pearl