- I obey the first clause of the injunction by trying once more, but am not so successful with the second, for I am very stupid.
- I tried, on her injunction, to fix it, and to hear something of what was going on there, but quite in vain.
- It was addressed to myself; and laid an injunction on me, in a few affectionate words, never to refer to the subject of that evening.
- But, I believe the time has come when it would be mistaken faith and delicacy to conceal it any longer, and when your appeal absolves me from his injunction.’
There are no more uses of "injunction" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- We are seeking an injunction to prevent construction of the plant until there has been further study.
- We will comply with the court’s injunction.
Go to more samples