- You will hardly know who I am or what I mean, But I shall be good health to you nevertheless, And filter and fibre your blood.
- The sign is reversing, the orb is enclosed, The ring is circled, the journey is done, The box-lid is but perceptibly open’d, nevertheless the perfume pours copiously out of the whole box.
- I see those who in any land have died for the good cause, The seed is spare, nevertheless the crop shall never run out, (Mind you O foreign kings, O priests, the crop shall never run out.
- Nevertheless, be ready, be not weary of watching, He will soon return, his messengers come anon. A Hand-Mirror Hold it up sternly—see this it sends back, (who is it? is it you?
There are no more uses of "nevertheless" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The class was hard. Nevertheless, it was my favorite.
- She loves him. Nevertheless, she is determined to stop seeing him unless he stops drinking.
Go to more samples