- But what possesses you to have to do with railways and Jews?
- It was in the hands of two ministers, one lady, and two Jews, and all these people, though the way had been paved already with them, Stepan Arkadyevitch had to see in Petersburg.
- Well, but the Jews, the Mohammedans, the Confucians, the Buddhists—what of them?" he put to himself the question he had feared to face.
There are no more uses of "Judaism" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Jerusalem is a holy city for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Jerusalem’s Western Wall is Judaism’s holiest prayer site.
Go to more samples