- "Well, what is it, Matrona?" queried Stepan Arkadyevitch, going up to her at the door.
- Levin queried, panic-stricken.
- "According to that, if my senses are annihilated, if my body is dead, I can have no existence of any sort?" he queried.
- "You do not admit the conceivability at all?" he queried.
- Betsy queried in horror, though she could not herself have distinguished Nilsson’s voice from any chorus girl’s.
- "What! is there something new, then?" queried Levin.
- Serpuhovskoy queried, smiling.
- "Well?" he queried, smiling, and getting up.
- "What say?" queried Marya Nikolaevna.
- "How have you got on?" queried Levin.
- "The train is at three?" queried the German.
- "And the concert?" she queried.
- "Well, my dear Lizaveta Petrovna?" she queried, clasping the hand of the midwife, who came out to meet them with a beaming and anxious face.
- "And he positively is going?" queried Alexey Alexandrovitch.
- "Eh, Anna?" he queried.
- Eh?" queried Petritsky, blinking and rubbing his eyes.
- But what can Anna do?" queried Darya Alexandrovna.
There are no more uses of "query" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is an expert at querying the database.
- In response to a reporter’s query, she said...
Go to more samples