- And, looking at his strong, agile, assiduously careful and needlessly wary movements, the mother felt her mind at rest, and smiled gaily and approvingly as she watched him.
- Before the mare had time to move, Vronsky stepped with an agile, vigorous movement into the steel-toothed stirrup, and lightly and firmly seated himself on the creaking leather of the saddle.
- Oh, but really you mustn’t skip about like that!" he cried, breaking off to scold her for too agile a movement in stepping over a branch that lay in the path.
There are no more uses of "agile" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is amazingly agile for someone so tall.
- Her agility allows her to guard even the quickest ball handlers.
Go to more samples