- She laughed when, about a week later, she happened to notice the name of the book, and saw that it was Don Quixote, but it would be difficult to say exactly why.
- He is a Don Quixote, only serious and not comical.
- "A month ago you were turning over the pages of your Don Quixote, and suddenly called out ’there is nothing better than the poor knight.’
- I don’t know whom you were referring to, of course, whether to Don Quixote, or Evgenie Pavlovitch, or someone else, but you certainly said these words, and afterwards there was a long conversation…."
There are no more uses of "Don Quixote de la Mancha" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I’d painted my dad as Don Quixote in a semi, on a quest for philosophical truths and the best cup of coffee in the nation.
Laurie Halse Anderson -- The Impossible Knife of Memory
- He said if I warn’t so ignorant, but had read a book called Don Quixote, I would know without asking.
Go to more samples
Mark Twain -- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn