- No more of the girlish alternations of timidity and petulance, the adorable naivete, the reveries, the tears, the playfulness….
- "Well, I’ll tell you," said the prince, apparently in a deep reverie.
- Yes," said the prince, emerging from a momentary reverie.
There are no more uses of "reverie" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I was lost in reverie and missed her third point.
- At this memory, I smile, but Ruth’s voice cuts through my reverie, her disappointment evident.
Go to more samples
Nicholas Sparks -- The Longest Ride