- He had often tried to imagine such an event, but had found the picture too mortifying and exasperating, and had quietly dropped it.
- This has exasperated me, and I am determined to make a fortune!
- Don’t fuss round me like that, Evgenie Pavlovitch; you exasperate me!
- During the last ten or twenty minutes, exasperated by continual interruptions, he had raised his voice, and spoken with great vehemence.
- "Excuse me, prince, but what are your arrangements?" asked Lebedeff, tipsy and exasperated, going up to Muishkin.
- Tell me plainly, without any more beating about the bush," said the prince, exasperated by the other’s mysterious grimaces.
There are no more uses of "exasperated" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She was exasperated by his teasing.
- My little brother can be exasperating. He’s always testing his boundaries.
Go to more samples