- But only a couple of minutes later, when they had reached the park, Aglaya suddenly remarked, in her usual calm, indifferent voice: "I wanted to see how the farce would end."
- However, the prince soon changed his mind on this score, and thought that there was not only no affectation of indifference, but that Rogojin was not even particularly agitated.
- I’m the shameless creature!" cried Nastasia Philipovna, with amused indifference.
There are no more uses of "indifferent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- About a third are in favor of the change, a third are opposed, and a third are indifferent.
- Before meeting us, she felt alone in an indifferent world.
Go to more samples