- "Well, it’s a way out of it," he thought, walking slowly and listlessly along the canal bank.
- Raskolnikov really was almost well, as compared with his condition the day before, but he was still pale, listless, and sombre.
- "My lodging," he answered, listlessly.
- The pale, sombre face lighted up for a moment when his mother and sister entered, but this only gave it a look of more intense suffering, in place of its listless dejection.
- "Svidrigailov," someone answered from the other room with drowsy listlessness.
There are no more uses of "listless" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- he was listless and bored
- reacted to the crisis with listless resignation
Go to more samples