- I do beseech thy greatness, give him blows, and take his bottle from him.
- Beseech you, sir, be merry; you have cause, So have we all, of joy; for our escape Is much beyond our loss.
- Beseech you, father!
- Bate, I beseech you, widow Dido.
- I do beseech you— Chiefly that I might set it in my prayers— What is your name?
- I do beseech you That are of suppler joints, follow them swiftly And hinder them from what this ecstasy May now provoke them to.
There are no more uses of "beseech" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- She teaches and beseeches her students to think about their future.
- He closed the prayer by beseeching God to grant them wisdom and patience.
Go to more samples