- But, I beseech your Grace, pardon me; I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
- Adieu; be vigitant, I beseech you.
- I leave an arrant knave with your worship; which I beseech your worship to correct yourself, for the example of others.
- Moreover, sir,—which, indeed, is not under white and black,— this plaintiff here, the offender, did call me ass: I beseech you, let it be remembered in his punishment.
There are no more uses of "beseech" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- She teaches and beseeches her students to think about their future.
- He closed the prayer by beseeching God to grant them wisdom and patience.
Go to more samples