- Go; adieu.
- Adieu, good Master Doctor.
- Come to me at your convenient leisure, and you shall know how I speed, and the conclusion shall be crowned with your enjoying her: adieu.
- By my trot, dere is no duke that the court is know to come; I tell you for good will: Adieu.
- I know vat I have to do; adieu.
- Adieu, good Sir Hugh.
There are no more uses of "adieu" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Only adieu, mon plaisir, may we meet again.
Fyodor Dostoyevsky -- Crime and Punishment
- You can perhaps think it is a little thing, Stingo, but it is to permit someone to die without a farewell, an adieu, a single word of comfort or understanding that is so terrible to bear.
Go to more samples
William Styron -- Sophie’s Choice