- My wfe, sir, whom I detest before heaven and your honour,— ESCALUS.
- Dost thou detest her therefore?
- I say, sir, I will detest myself also, as well as she, that this house, if it be not a bawd’s house, it is pity of her life, for it is a naughty house.
There are no more uses of "detest" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- She detests politicians who make promises they don’t keep.
- I die adoring God, loving my friends, not hating my enemies, and detesting superstition.
Go to more samples