- did you set these women on to slander Lord Angelo?
- If he took you a box o’ th’ ear, you might have your action of slander too.
- Therefore, indeed, my father, I have on Angelo impos’d the office; Who may, in the ambush of my name, strike home, And yet my nature never in the fight To do in slander.
- What king so strong Can tie the gall up in the slanderous tongue?
- Were not you, then, as cruel as the sentence That you have slandered so?
- Slandering a prince deserves it.
- Thy slanders I forgive; and therewithal Remit thy other forfeits.
- Slander to the state!
There are no more uses of "slander" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- In the United States, it is extremely difficult for someone famous to win a slander lawsuit—almost no matter what is said.
- Check your sources or you could be sued for slander.
Go to more samples