- And why should we proclaim it in an hour before his entering that, if any crave redress of injustice, they should exhibit their petitions in the street?
- But, O, poor souls, Come you to seek the lamb here of the fox, Good night to your redress!
- O worthy duke, You bid me seek redemption of the devil: Hear me yourself; for that which I must speak Must either punish me, not being believ’d, Or wring redress from you; hear me, O, hear me here!
There are no more uses of "redress" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Action must be taken to redress the wrongs of the past.
- A fault confessed is half redressed.
Go to more samples