- Well, sit out; go home, Berowne; adieu.
- Adieu, valour! rust, rapier! be still, drum! for your manager is in love; yea, he loveth.
- Like the sequel, I. Signior Costard, adieu.
- Twenty adieus, my frozen Muscovits.
- Then cannot we be bought: and so adieu; Twice to your visor, and half once to you!
- Seventh sweet, adieu: Since you can cog, I’ll play no more with you.
- Please it you, As much in private, and I’ll bid adieu.
- And so adieu, sweet Jude! nay, why dost thou stay?
There are no more uses of "adieu" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Only adieu, mon plaisir, may we meet again.
Fyodor Dostoyevsky -- Crime and Punishment
- You can perhaps think it is a little thing, Stingo, but it is to permit someone to die without a farewell, an adieu, a single word of comfort or understanding that is so terrible to bear.
Go to more samples
William Styron -- Sophie’s Choice