- A soothsayer bids you beware the Ides of March.
- [Enter, in procession, with music, Caesar; Antony, for the course; Calpurnia, Portia, Decius, Cicero, Brutus, Cassius, and Casca; a great crowd following, among them a Soothsayer.
- ] SOOTHSAYER.
- [A crowd of people in the street leading to the Capitol, among them Artemidorus and the Soothsayer.
There are no more uses of "soothsayer" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- The soothsayer predicted her life would end tragically.
- where’s the soothsayer that you praised so to the queen?
Go to more samples
William Shakespeare -- Antony and Cleopatra