- He is then stabbed by several other conspirators, and at last by Marcus Brutus.
- SCENE: Rome, the conspirators’ camp near Sardis, and the plains of Philippi.
- Away, then! come, seek the conspirators.
- Tear him to pieces! he’s a conspirator.
- I am not Cinna the conspirator.
- Look,— I draw a sword against conspirators: When think you that the sword goes up again?
- This was the noblest Roman of them all: All the conspirators, save only he, Did that they did in envy of great Caesar; He only, in a general-honest thought And common good to all, made one of them.
There are no more uses of "conspirator" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- The conspirators met in the woods at night.
- suspected of being one of the conspirators
Go to more samples