- Nay, I beseech you, sir, be not out with me; yet, if you be out, sir, I can mend you.
- That I have, lady: if it will please Caesar To be so good to Caesar as to hear me, I shall beseech him to befriend himself.
- I do beseech ye, if you bear me hard, Now, whilst your purpled hands do reek and smoke, Fulfill your pleasure.
There are no more uses of "beseech" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- She teaches and beseeches her students to think about their future.
- He closed the prayer by beseeching God to grant them wisdom and patience.
Go to more samples