- Sweet Phebe, do not scorn me;
- That is the way to make her scorn you still.
- If you will see a pageant truly play’d Between the pale complexion of true love And the red glow of scorn and proud disdain, Go hence a little, and I shall conduct you, If you will mark it.
- He said mine eyes were black, and my hair black; And, now I am remember’d, scorn’d at me: I marvel why I answer’d not again: But that’s all one; omittance is no quittance.
- The horn, the horn, the lusty horn, Is not a thing to laugh to scorn.
- — ’If the scorn of your bright eyne Have power to raise such love in mine, Alack, in me what strange effect Would they work in mild aspect?
- ] Take thou no scorn to wear the horn; It was a crest ere thou wast born.
There are no more uses of "scorn" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
- That coach scorns students who don’t have natural ability.
Go to more samples