- I am glad of your departure: adieu, good Monsieur Melancholy.
- With no less religion than if thou wert indeed my Rosalind: so, adieu!
- Well, Time is the old justice that examines all such offenders, and let time try: adieu!
- If sight and shape be true, Why then, my love, adieu!
There are no more uses of "adieu" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Only adieu, mon plaisir, may we meet again.
Fyodor Dostoyevsky -- Crime and Punishment
- You can perhaps think it is a little thing, Stingo, but it is to permit someone to die without a farewell, an adieu, a single word of comfort or understanding that is so terrible to bear.
Go to more samples
William Styron -- Sophie’s Choice