- I earnestly beseech,— Touch you the sourest points with sweetest terms,
- —O, let him marry a woman that cannot go, sweet Isis, I beseech thee!
- Good Isis, hear me this prayer, though thou deny me a matter of more weight; good Isis, I beseech thee!
- Farewell, my lord: what you shall know meantime Of stirs abroad, I shall beseech you, sir, To let me be partaker.
- ] Forsake thy seat, I do beseech thee, captain, And hear me speak a word.
There are no more uses of "beseech" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- She teaches and beseeches her students to think about their future.
- He closed the prayer by beseeching God to grant them wisdom and patience.
Go to more samples