- —Look, here comes a pilgrim.
- If you shall please so, pilgrim.
- Come, pilgrim, I will bring you Where you shall host: of enjoin’d penitents There’s four or five, to great Saint Jaques bound, Already at my house.
- ] ’I am Saint Jaques’ pilgrim, thither gone: Ambitious love hath so in me offended That barefoot plod I the cold ground upon, With sainted vow my faults to have amended.
- — [Enter HELENA in the dress of a pilgrim.
- ] God save you, pilgrim!
- ] If you will tarry, holy pilgrim, But till the troops come by, I will conduct you where you shall be lodg’d; The rather for I think I know your hostess As ample as myself.
There are no more uses of "pilgrim" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- Three pilgrims were killed in the bus crash.
- every pilgrim and stranger was welcome,
Go to more samples
Hermann Hesse -- Siddhartha