- I warrant, an I should live a thousand yeas, I never should forget it; ’Wilt thou not, Jule?’ quoth he; And, pretty fool, it stinted, and said ’Ay.’
- And stint thou too, I pray thee, nurse, say I. Nurse.
- Thou wilt fall backward when thou com’st to age; Wilt thou not, Jule?’ it stinted, and said ’Ay.’
There are no more uses of "stint" in the play.
Show samples from other sources
- After a few hours’ stint here, I’d deal with the third clue.
Gillian Flynn -- Gone Girl
- Thus began my brief stint as a lone singer-songwriter about town, playing in coffeehouses, mostly.
Go to more samples
Gayle Forman -- Where She Went