- To the Press, for the fair field its honest suffrage has opened to an obscure aspirant.
- Besides, he could not bind all that he had in his nature — the rover, the aspirant, the poet, the priest — in the limits of a single passion.
- All men of talent, whether they be men of feeling or not; whether they be zealots, or aspirants, or despots — provided only they be sincere — have their sublime moments, when they subdue and rule.
There are no more uses of "aspirant" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Of these four Aspirants, one will be named the Foretold.
Sabaa Tahir -- An Ember in the Ashes
- "As you know, this is the first time we’ve broadcast an Aspirant session."
Go to more samples
Dave Eggers -- The Circle